LOW DOSE CT SCAN FOR LUNG CANCER
Price RM 690
LOW DOSE CT SCAN FOR LUNG CANCER SCREENING
• Low dose CT Scan without contrast
• Consultation by Lung Specialist
• Radiologist Fee
• Medical Officer Fees
WHO NEEDS SCREENING?
• Adults (Male or Female) aged 45 – 75, who are smokers and/or ex-smokers *and other at risk groups who may benefit from the screening*
• Repeated exposure to second-hand smoke
• Parents or siblings or family members with lung cancer
• Long term exposure to cooking flames from coal or wood fumes, diesel gas, radiation
If you got any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
TERM & CONDITION:
• Patients with pre-existing diagnosis with lung cancer are not eligible for the above screening package.
• The prices quoted are in Malaysian Ringgit and are subject to change without prior notice.